- Jazz vocalist (and Park Slope resident) Kathryn Christie teams up with guitarist Jeff Stein for a night of jazz and Brazilian music starting at 7 p.m. at Cafe Dada in Park Slope.
- Brooklyn Contra hosts its next Contra Dance Party at Camp Friendship in Park Slope. Beginners are encouraged to attend the introductory lesson at 7:30p.m., which is followed by dancing for everyone from 8-11 p.m.
- Join a pair of writer-comedians as they invite their favorite writer-comedians into a closed bookshop for a free night of stand-up, stories, and a few drunken ramblings about their favorite books. Head to the Community Bookstore on 7th Avenue at 9:30 p.m. for the show.
- South Slope Flea (Formerly P.s. 321 flea) at 4th Avenue and 20th Street will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Head to the Beauty Bar on 5th Avenue starting at 2 p.m. for a unique Halloween event that will help you finish off your costume right and get you in the spirit.
- Obsolete Cinema hits Freddy's Bar and Back Room at 2:30 p.m. for a Horror Show.
- St. John's Episcopal Church hosts Concerts on the Slope with Haunting Colors. They will perform selections from Beethoven, Brahms and more.
- City Stomp, Brooklyn's own 'kindie rockers' celebrates its first release in three years at Littlefield at 2:30 p.m.
Have another event we missed? Tell us in the comments section below and add it to our events calendar.