· Join Shape Up NYC for an introductory class to the pilates method.
· At what other market can you do all your food shopping, sample local wine, and take walk in Prospect Park? The Grand Army Plaza Greenmarket begins at 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
· So you think you are a Naturalist? Find out at the Audubon Center by making your own nature journal, learning how to use binoculars and field guides Friday at 2 p.m.
· Start your Saturday morning with follow along Tai Chi & Qigong at 9:30 a.m. for $10.
· View significant artifacts from 19th century family life and walk into a fully furnished 1820s bedroom at Lefferts Historic House Saturday at 1 p.m.
· The Way Station hosts an array of bands Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m.
· On Sunday at 5 p.m., they will screen hand-picked films, and at 8 p.m. catch Nerd Cabaret. The Way Station is located at 683 Washington Ave.
· The Brooklyn Blossoms Book Club (a literacy initiative for girls) presents a reading and book signing extravaganza with New York Times Bestselling author Rita Williams-Garcia at Bed-Stuy Restoration Plaza, Skylight Gallery on Saturday at 1 p.m.
· Learn about healthy Caribbean cooking at Hattie Carthan "After Church" Market (49 Van Buren bet Tompkins and Throop) Sunday at 2 p.m.
· Greater Highways & Hedges Church Inc. hosts a pre-women’s conference Friday at 7 p.m.