Victoria's Simple Green Pea Salad
So easy and so delicious!
- 10 Ounces Cooked Peas (Fresh or Frozen)
- 8 Ounces Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Chopped Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Ounces Diced Pimientos
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Celery
- 1/3 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
In a small size bowl mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. Chill the dressing while you are making the salad.
In a large size bowl mix together the peas, water chestnuts, green onions, boiled eggs, pimientos and celery. Pour the dressing over the pea salad and combine all of the ingredients. Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours. Serves 6 people.