Date & Apple Salad
Sometimes it's nice to have a "meaty" salad for lunch or dinner. Check out this recipe for a great meal.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Diced Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Pitted & Sliced Dates
- 1 Head Frisee Lettuce
- 4 Cups Spinach
- 1 Sliced Apple
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pistachios
- 1 Sliced Pear
- 2 Sliced Radishes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
In a small-sized bowl mix the olive oil, vinegar, onion and Dijon mustard. Set aside.
Cut the frisee lettuce into bite size pieces. In a large-sized mixing bowl add the dates, lettuce, spinach, apples, pistachios, pears, radishes, salt and pepper. Mix the salad and then toss with the dressing.
Serve immediately. Serves 4 people.