You can expect a few service changes that will affect your trip into, around, and out of Park Slope this weekend. Make sure you get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until April 2013.
- No 3 trains running, 2 and 4 trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- 4 train service is extended to New Lots Ave.
- Coney Island-bound F trains run via the M from Roosevelt Ave to 47-50 Streets.
- Q train service is extended to Ditmars Blvd.