You can expect only a few service changes that will affect your trip into, around, and out of Park Slope this weekend. However, make sure you still get the scoop on the MTA’s planned service changes before you leave the house Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until April 2013.
- Jamaica-bound F trains run via the M train from 47-50 Sts to Roosevelt Ave.
- Q train service is extended to Ditmars Blvd.
- Uptown Q trains make local stops at Prince St, 8 St, 23 St and 28 St.
- Coney Island-bound N trains skip 28 St, 23 St, 8 St and Prince St.
- Brooklyn Bridge-bound 6 trains skip 116, 110, 103, 96, 77, 68 and 51 Sts.
- No 1 trains between Rector St and South Ferry.