You can expect a few service changes that will affect your trip into, around, and out of Park Slope this weekend. If your train is the F, make sure you pay special attention to the below. Get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until April 2013.
- Coney Island-bound F trains run express from Jay St-MetroTech to Church Ave. For service to Bergen, Carroll Sts, 4 Av-9 St, 15 St-Prospect Park and Fort Hamilton Pkwy, take the F to 7th Ave or Church Ave and transfer to a Jamaica-bound F.
- No G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts and Church Ave. Service operates every 20 minutes between Bedford-Nostrand Aves and Hoyt-Schermerhorn. No G service at Bergen, Carroll streets, 4th Ave-9th St., 7th Ave, 15th St-Prospect Park, and Fort Hamilton Pkwy. Take the F instead.
- A and C trains run via the F train from W 4 St to Jay St-MetroTech
- Q train service is extended to Ditmars Blvd.