If you don’t celebrate Christmas, or just want a good old plate of beef and broccoli after a family dinner (or ditch the family dinner this year altogether), don’t miss out on this list of Chinese food restaurants open on Christmas Day, Dec. 25.
And make sure to check out Joana Prisco’s article, “Where To Celebrate a Traditional Jewish Christmas” on Carroll Gardens Patch.
The following list is complied of solid Chinese food restaurants that are sure to satisfy your palate, whether it is a family tradition on this day, or not.
- Hunan Delight, 752 Union St, 718-789-1400
- Szechuan Delight, 152 7th Ave,
- Red & Hot II 349 7th Avenue, 718-369-2577
- Vegetarian Palate, 258 Flatbush Ave, 718-623-8808
- Tofu On 7th, 226 7th Ave, 718-768-5273
- Mr Wonton, 73 7th Ave, 718-398-7088