1. Love grub: Want to impress your girl or boy tonight? Take Cupid’s arrow in your own hands and bring them to one of these Park Slope restaurants offering very special prixe fix menus for Valentine’s Day.
2. Love commiserating: Whether you "want the one you can't have" or are dating "This Charming Man," you won't want to miss tonight's Unloveable, the annual Valentine’s day performance by the best Smiths tribute band in New York, The Sons and Heirs. The Bell House, 9 p.m., $15.
3. Love laughs: Who hasn't been rejected at one time or another? Tonight, bust a gut while hearing about someone else's breakups at The Valentine's Rejection Show, a comedy lineup of hilarious heartbreakers such as Lizz Winstead, Dave Hill, Sara Schaefer, Giulia Rozzi, Julieanne Smolinski, and Eliot and Ilana Glazer. Littlefield, 8:30 p.m., $10.
4. Love yourself: Get that heart pumping before you start pounding chocolate. NYC Parks will be offering various complimentary sessions at their recreation centers around the city today. But if romantic strolls are more your speed, they've also got an excellent list of smooch-inspiring spots in a handful of Brooklyn parks.
5. Love on the run: Offer to move the car for the object of your affection. Alternate side parking is back in effect today.
*Or, you could just stay home, eat chocolate, and watch the V-Day themed episode of Glee [teaser video above]. We won't judge.