1. March on over to Central Library tonight for a screening of The Public Enemy, well-known as one of Warner Bros. earliest—and best—gangster flicks. Check it out at the Dweck Center at 6:30 p.m.
2. are playing at the The Rock Shop tonight.
3. The postage stamp rate changed yesterday, so make sure you get new ones or add a penny stamp to your envelope. Forever Stamps, the ones that remain good despite future postal rate increases, increased to 46 cents.
4. Bruce Ratner, the face of Atlantic Yards and driving force behind the construction of the Barclays Center, is stepping down as as chief executive of Forest City Ratner, Crains New York Business reported Monday. He will be succeeded by the company's executive vice president, MaryAnne Gilmartin.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.