Flu season is here, and reports of people getting in the flu in New York City are spikine. But it's not as bad as last year. This time last year, flu cases were spiking much higher than they are now, according to data on Google's Flu Trends.
If you're considering getting a flu shot, here are some places in Park Slope that offer the vaccine:
- CVS on 9th between 5th and Sixth Avenues
- Neergard on 7th and Carroll
- Neergard on 5th Avenue near 10th street
- Rite Aid on 7th Avenue next to the Barnes and Noble
- Rite Aide on 5th Avenue near 11th Streeet