1. Listen to music: Come to The Rock Shop for . Raised in India and educated in London, Vandana Jain has collected an eclectic tapestry of both musical and aesthetic influences over the years, all of which find a place in the music. Everything from Portishead to Pink Floyd, the rave scene in London and Indian pop music lend to her layered style of glitchy beats, electronic swells and heavy psych rock flares that lay beneath Jain's emotive front and center vocal play.
2. Gamble: Play Free Texas Hold Em at Piramide. The World Poker Tournament holds free Texas Hold Em at Piramide Mexican Bistro with a chance to win a $ 10.000.00 buy in to the Las Vegas Tournament.
3. Laugh off the stress: Relax with Stress Free Comedy Plus Drink Specials at Essence Bar & Restaurant. Have fun with host Damon Roizer and happy hour from 3 to 7 p.m. and $2.00 Draft Beers from 8 to 11 p.m.
4. Lean burlesque: Come to Sacred for Bed Stuy Burlesque! Learn how to peel off stockings and gloves, along with clothes from your everyday wardrobe, and the ever people pleasing tassel twirling. You’ll leave class with luscious moves ready to apply these techniques immediately to turn up the heat in your life!
5. Move you car: Alternate side parking is in effect today.