What you need to know, pre-coffee.
- Laugh it up: Come to The Rock Shop for Shotgunnin' It, a night of free comedy. Tim Duffy (Mid-Evenings with Jay Miller) and Lukas Kaiser (Senior Writer at Spike TV) present an evening of free comedy and binge drinking.
- Listen to music: Hear Forge The Bell + Katie Mullins + Kelli Scarr at The Way Station. Don’t miss these three singers/songwriters perform, starting at 9 p.m.
- Learn how to dance: Go to Benjamin Banneker Academy SBH Health Center for Afro Caribbean Dance Class. You will learn the Dunham base technique.
- Jazz it up: Don’t miss a great Pre-Valentines Day Jazz Performance at House of Art. Donald Smith and Tulivu-Donna Cumberbatch will explore the many facets of love, righteousness, forgiveness, patience, compassion and sensuality thru song.
- You don’t need to move your car: In observance of Ash Wednesday, alternate side parking is suspended today.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now