- Laugh it up: Come to The Rock Shop for Shotgunnin' It, a night of free comedy. Tim Duffy (Mid-Evenings with Jay Miller) and Lukas Kaiser (Senior Writer at Spike TV) present an evening of free comedy and binge drinking.
- Listen to music: Hear Forge The Bell + Katie Mullins + Kelli Scarr at The Way Station. Don’t miss these three singers/songwriters perform, starting at 9 p.m.
- Learn how to dance: Go to Benjamin Banneker Academy SBH Health Center for Afro Caribbean Dance Class. You will learn the Dunham base technique.
- Jazz it up: Don’t miss a great Pre-Valentines Day Jazz Performance at House of Art. Donald Smith and Tulivu-Donna Cumberbatch will explore the many facets of love, righteousness, forgiveness, patience, compassion and sensuality thru song.
- You don’t need to move your car: In observance of Ash Wednesday, alternate side parking is suspended today.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something