1. Tumbl on: Babbo's Books owner Leonora Stein has revived the blog "Left in Books," a record of things she has found—all together now—left in books. Our favorite so far: A self-published memoir with an inscription to former Arksansas Governor Mike Huckabee. Peruse your heart out here.
2. Eat vegan: Brooklyn Commune just released the menu for this month's supper club, and in keeping with the "green" theme that dominates March, it's going vegan. The dinner will be held at 6 p.m. March 23. Cost is $40 per person. Click here to check out the menu and reserve your spot.
3. Become famous: The Dirty Projectors are shooting their new video in Greenpoint today, and they need extras to do...something. Does it matter? Noah Baumbach (Kicking and Screaming, The Squid and the Whale) is directing the thing. Want to secure your place in history? E-mail: email@example.com.
4. Beer down: Head to Union Hall tonight for the Knights of Bruklyn Homebrewer's Sentry, in which amateurs and seasoned beer palates alike are invited to sample 15 homebrews—for free. Also, cheese provided by Stinky Brklyn. Starts at 7 p.m.
5. Move your car: Alternate side parking is in effect today.