This weekend, make sure you know how your train is running into or out of Park Slope. Read below and get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house on Saturday morning.
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until fall 2012.
- No 3 trains between Franklin Av and New Lots Av.
- 4 Trains run local in both directions between Franklin Av and Utica Av.
- Coney Island-bound D trains run local from DeKalb Av to 36 St.
- No G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Av. A and F trains provide alternate service via Jay St-MetroTech.
- Coney Island-bound N trains run over the Manhattan Bridge from Canal St to DeKalb Av.
- Coney Island-bound Q trains run express from Prospect Park to Sheepshead Bay.
- Bay Ridge-bound R trains run over the Manhattan Bridge from Canal St to DeKalb Av.