You can expect a few service changes that will affect your trip into, around, and out of Park Slope this weekend. Make sure you get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until spring 2013.
- 2 trains service operates in two sections: 1. Between Flatbush Ave. and E 180 St., and via the 5 train to/from Dyre Ave.; 2. Between E 180 St. and 241 St. on weekends, 3:45 AM Sat to 10 PM Sun, until Jan 20.
- No 3 trains between Franklin Av and New Lots Ave. Free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- No 4 trains between Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Ctr and Utica Ave./New Lots Ave. Take the 2 or 3 train and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- Coney Island-bound F trains run express from Jay St-MetroTech to Church Ave. Weekend, 11:45 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon, Jan 11 – 14. Trains stop at 7th Ave. For service to Bergen, Carroll Streets, 4th Ave.-9 St., 15th St.-Prospect Park and Fort Hamilton Pkwy, take the F to 7th Ave. or Church Ave. and transfer to a Jamaica-bound F.
- No G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Streets and Church Ave. G train service operates in two sections: 1. Between Court Sq. and Bedford-Nostrand Aves. 2. Between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts, every 20 minutes.
- Coney Island-bound Q trains run local from 34th St-Herald Sq. to Canal St.