Don’t forget that there will be some subway service changes this weekend. Before you leave the house on Saturday, make sure you know how your train is running into and out of Park Slope.
Below are this weekend's subway service changes on your local rails:
- Coney Island-bound D trains run express from 9 Ave. to Stillwell Ave. Trains stop at 62 St.-New Utrecht Ave. and Bay Pkwy. For service to Fort Hamilton Pkwy, 50, 55, 71, 79 Sts., 18, 20, 25 Aves. and Bay 50 St., take the D to 62 St.-New Utrecht Ave., Bay Pkwy or Stillwell Ave. and transfer to a Norwood-bound D.
- F and G trains do not stop at Smith-9 Sts. Station. Smith-9 Sts. is closed for rehabilitation.
- N trains run over the Manhattan Bridge in both directions between Canal St and DeKalb Ave. In Brooklyn, transfer between N and 4 trains at Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center.
- Q trains run local in both directions between 57 St.-7 Ave. and Canal St. Please allow additional travel time.
- No R trains between 34 St.-Herald Sq. and Jay St.-MetroTech. R train runs in two sections: 1. Between Forest Hills-71 Ave. and 34 St.-Herald Sq. (Days & Evenings) 2. Between Jay St.-MetroTech and Bay Ridge-95 St. For service between Manhattan and Brooklyn, take the N or Q. Transfer between R and N/Q trains at 34 St.-Herald Sq. or Atlantic Ave-Barclays Center.