You can expect a bunch of service changes that will affect your trip into, around and out of Park Slope this weekend. You better make sure you get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house on Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until fall 2012.
- No 3 trains between Franklin Ave. and New Lots Ave.
- Manhattan-bound D trains run express from 36 Street, Brooklyn to Grand Street, Manhattan. Trains stop at Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Ctr. For 25 Street, Prospect Ave., 4 Ave-9th Street and Union Street, take the N train instead. Transfer between D and N trains at 36 Street or Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Ctr.
- Queens-bound F trains run via the A from Jay Street-MetroTech to West 4th Street. For service to York St, East Broadway, Delancey Street, 2nd Ave. and Broadway-Lafayette Street, take the F to West 4th Street and transfer to a Coney Island-bound. For service from these stations, take the F to Jay Street-MetroTech and transfer to a Queens-bound F.
- N trains run via the R in both directions between Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Ctr and Canal Street. Trains stop at DeKalb Ave., Jay Street-MetroTech, Court, Whitehall, Rector, Cortlandt Streets and City Hall.
- Q trains run via the R in both directions between DeKalb Ave. and Canal Street. Trains stop at Jay Street-MetroTech, Court, Whitehall, Rector, Cortlandt Streets and City Hall.
- Coney Island-bound Q trains run local from 34th Street-Herald Square to Canal Street.