1. Soda scare: Bloomberg's soda ban was struck down on Monday by the state Surpreme Court, meaning Dunkin' Donuts posted all those signs for naught. What do you think—are you happy to see the infamous Soda Ban nixed, or did you rather like the idea?
2. Take a walk: Celebrate St. Patty's Day at Green-Wood Cemetery—where else? The Eminent Irish of Green-Wood walking tour takes guests on a fact-filled journey across the cemetery's storied grounds, past the graves of such notable residents as copper magnate Marcus Daly, India Ink manufacturer and American patriot Charles Higgins and one-armed Civil War General Thomas Sweeney. Click here for tickets and more information.
3. Catch the classics: Williamsburg's Nitehawk Cinema is showing old reruns of America's best television show, The Simpsons, every Monday night for free from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. Click here for more information.
4. Housekeeping: So, You lost an hour this Daylight savings time (which started at 2 a.m. on Sunday) but it is an excellent time to replace the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. If you haven't done so, now is the time.
5. Move your car: Alternate side parking is in effect today.