1. Make anti-Academy Awards plans: Thoroughly unenthused about the red carpet and golden statuettes on everyone's radar? Make plans to check out the New York Korean Film Festival this weekend instead. From Friday, Feb. 22 through Sunday, Feb. 24, BAM will be screening a selection of foreign flicks, including everything from action pictures to paranormal romances.
2. Sing Happy Birthday: The Way Station in Prospect Heights will celebrate its second birthday and its renewed liquor license tonight with a little throwdown. Come out and celebrate this milestone with Anders, The Salt Cracker Crazies Jug Band and Jake La Botz. The event starts at 8 p.m.
3. Throw Jolene some shade: Dolly Parton fans, put on your best push-up bras and head on down to The Bell House this evening. Doll Parts, a cover band devoted to the Appalachian princess will be headlining the main stage.
4. Tour BLDG 92: This former shipbuilding complex was turned in to a visitor's center in 2011 and offers daily tours at noon. The current exhibit “Brooklyn Navy Yard: Past, Present and Future,” examines the space’s historical significance and future plans. More info here.
5. Move your car: Alternate side parking is in effect.